ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 9,119 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8531
    I'm expecting results further west in this Crean Hoschke corridor to be similar to those already found which are really good so far. However even if they extended from the existing found mineralisation to total of say 1200m long (only 200m long for the high grade so far), then the total of high grade mineralisation is likely to only come to 3-4Mt at best, which is really only a satellite pit.

What needs to be found is a large wide area of mineralisation, a blanket over an intrusion with the preserved high grade weathered mineralisation blanket spread in all directions.

I suspect that some great results from Macklin or McIlroy or Joyce would be real needle movers on the SP, as they are the likely carbonatite intrusions at this point.

However I did note some drilling South of Crean in @salpetie post the other day. It's a gravity high and magnetic 'lower' point, so anything from there could be a game changer. Also noticed only 3 holes there (so far), and would expect a lot more drilling if they had actually found anything.
    A lot of holes in the Macklin area are very positive, following the above logic of them drilling more where they like the signs...

I suspect the big money is looking at exactly what @salpetie is looking at/showing to us all. (and probably following his posts with lots of interest!!). If the SP starts moving on an increase in drilling density somewhere, then it's the most likely candidate for success.

BTW, I'm not surprised of SP moving up both here and next door today, because of RCR's announcement of not much Niobium in the 'other' West Arunta area. For me it's here and next door as having the bulk of any high grade Niobium to be found in this area.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ENR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
41.0¢
Change
-0.015(3.53%)
Mkt cap ! $180.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
42.5¢ 42.5¢ 39.0¢ $136.1K 339.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 4832 40.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
41.0¢ 4503 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.59pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ENR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.