ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 3,135 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8681
    Satellite pass yesterday but mostly head scratching disturbances on the ENR side of the fence that I could find..

The only disturbances I saw are below: two new sites - magenta circles and apparent activity at what were previously interpreted as aircore holes 200m west of the discovery hole 98 (confirmed by 225 and 260). I take this as a positive sign though what is happening, if real (could be an artifact from the satellite imagery), is speculative.

I would hope for a 200m westerly extension of the high grade blanket over a wider extent. The two sites at the north end are larger than would be expected for aircore so perhaps there is an RC rig on site and that is why there are A/C holes being revisited. RC is slower than A/C so this is hopefully a work in progress with more to come to the west and north.

Meanwhile, is the aircore rig taking a well earned break? "Finished" first pass at all previously reported locations and not hint of access, or activity, seen to Macklin, Crabeater, Leopard and Steller.

Thin red line an early attempt to show an envelope of the extent of +1% Nbx mineralization at Emily. This line encompasses some 200,000 sq meters so simple math gives an order of magnitude for the possible tonnes depending on the estimate of true thickness, SG and percentage of the area mineralised.

areathicksg

3TONNES EST.4,000,000max @ 10 thick

Yes I could have upped the thickness but being conservative. 2% Nbx on the section line with 98.

The latest activity may extend it a tad further north in the west with westerly extensions up for grabs with available data.
    Unlikely to go too much further west as holes 99 101 104 are dusters (wide spaced...).

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/6411/6411410-1cd831562b74176b10c4ea9741e4519e.jpg
    South of the border. At least 12 interpreted sites, large diamonds, in the last 5 days. Most logical to test the NW/W extensions of Luni. Spacing of fences seems a bit random suggesting WA1 may have some information. Two sites, red diamonds, possibly RC drilled,

Emily and Luni on Sentinel - interpretive summary.
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/6411/6411524-faeecc1edfeecc8c37b949fc6c96ebae.jpg
    Will be interesting to see how, and if, Luni extends towards the Emily zone. Red dots relatively defined boundaries, White purely speculative partially based on interpreted drill sites so open to much change.

Detail time lapse for Emily.
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/6411/6411579-da37b2fdf62d258059cde3ef4c7da267.jpg

The activity on the 200m step out line from 98 looks very real.

Why put in two more sites to the north? The carbonatite shown on the Emily section is extensive and could extend further north hence these sites to test for a northern margin?

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/6411/6411596-da9564b78a4a2b299336322e07f07efe.jpg

A lot for a few changes in an image....

=====================
    @ Ozblue only some minor comments to a good summary.

Rather than Macklin it is probably McIlroy that received a line and then for some reason they did wide spaced fences to the north- east which was not shown on previous target maps.

Shackleton was added as were some 'stratigraphic' fences to the E and W of that. Also not on any indicative plan. Along with Endurance Fault additions.

Joyce was and has been completed.

The drilling south of Crean/Hoschke looks like a quick test of a prominent geophysical anomaly to get some idea of what might be causing it. Shows the versatility of Aircore

Sentinel is adequate but for those with deeper pockets daily high resolution imagery is available.

Last edited by salpetie: 27/08/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ENR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
42.5¢
Change
-0.015(3.41%)
Mkt cap ! $192.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
45.5¢ 45.5¢ 40.0¢ $325.5K 788.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1 42.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
43.5¢ 20200 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ENR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.