CXO 4.21% 9.1¢ core lithium ltd

Ann: New Wide Spodumene Pegmatite at Carlton, page-35

1. 1,079 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 642
    I agree 100% with you on what you've said, and am firmly of the belief that the company needs a new marketing team - their communication is beyond terrible.

Having said that, we are in a lithium bear market, and have been for a while now. As much as it pains me to say it, Morgan Stanley was right when they said they expected lithium prices to decrease a couple of years ago, and I was wrong.

Long term, I still believe in the EV/Battery storage story and I've put my money where my mouth is, but it's not just CXO that is performing poorly - it's the entire sector (with the exception of LTR who had a big find and KDR who got the Wesfarmers deal).

Sometimes it's good to have a bit of perspective, especially when you are so far into the red like I am, so I've pulled together the chart below - it compares CXO with it's closest peers. As you can see CXO (Black line), while it is considerably down, it is ahead of most peers in terms of share price performance over the last 2 years.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/1851/1851577-981be8607f4fd28b5a1f6b9277aea0aa.jpg

Now maybe it's just me, but those graphs appear to have been bottoming out/holding fairly steady since about September. Traditionally this is the time where I would start setting criteria for entry targets, particularly if the SP starts to show signs up life. Disclaimer: I refuse to buy any more shares until financing is solved and another offtake agreement is sorted. Even if all that does happen there is no guarantee that CXO will head up, but it certainly wouldn't hurt.

Finally, unfortunately I can't make the AGM, but any of you that are going, please ram home the message that we are sick of the lack of communication. It doesn't take too much effort to provide project updates (non-price sensitive even). Throw us a damn bone!
    Last edited by ILikeBread: 26/11/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.1¢
Change
-0.004(4.21%)
Mkt cap ! $194.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.3¢ 9.5¢ 9.1¢ $1.293M 13.98M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 692987 9.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.2¢ 165000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CXO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.