ASR 0.00% 0.4¢ asra minerals limited

I've been doing a lot of reading this past week into different...

1. 226 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 52
    I've been doing a lot of reading this past week into different RRE deposits around the world. I'm waaaaay out of my depth in geological knowledge but I'm taking the long road - anything I don't understand, I'll research then go back to what I was reading. (Can go 4 or 5 wormholes deep with that method such is my lack of expertise but guess that's how one learns)

I've got a long long way to go, but some things so far are clear. One is that by any experts admission, this space is developing and not fully understood both from a geological perspective and extraction. Generalisation of deposits is often divided into 2 base categories. Ionic Clay deposits and hard rock. We can break that latter category down further in to alkaline or carbonatite hosted deposits.

From taking all the information available from the announcements and interviews, TNRs find does not fit neatly into any of these categories. The regolith explored this far, although not high in ppm concentration, is not hard rock and doesn't require the same labour intensive extraction. All not as easy as ionic clay, but maybe somewhere in the middle? It would seem CS is of the opinion that the source of this (yet to be found out proven) is an alkaline intrusion from one of the nearby faults. If so, one would expect that rock to host far higher concentrations (pure speculation). The thing that I find most interesting, is that from all the reading I have done, the main downside and indeed the reason dome mines have been deemed unecomincal, is the typically high presence of Th and U. TNR have repeatedly said they're resource has very low radioactive readings. This again files the deposit into a new category that I've been unable to find a comparison for anywhere.

It seems many (myself included) are confused about the conflicting opinions of different posters and announcements (all welcome... that what make a forum a forum, not a Facebook page). I think this all boils down to the amount of information available. We don't have nearly enough yet. Proving up a resources like gold that's been understood for centuries is one thing and that in itself takes time. Proving up something that is not fully understood, let alone one presenting with findings that don't fit the mold of other existing discoveries is going to take time too.

May this all be a nothing burger?... maybe. Gold is still there though. Could this be huge in its own right? Yep, could be. Gold is still there then too.

One final thing that I've taken away here has been from the benefit of the webinars and interviews with CS and PS. When playing poker, you never know for sure what cards the other guy is holding, your assessment of the person gives you the conviction to call or fold, not the cards in their hand. We don't yet know all the cards TNR hold but from the webinars & interviews, these two have have either put on a consistent and subtle, yet thoroughly convincing oscar winning performance OR there's something more here. (Neither of em look like the drama class in highschool type to me)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.144M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $2.519K 629.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
16 18637775 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 10397702 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.56pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ASR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.