DRE 4.76% 2.0¢ dreadnought resources ltd

Having talked with DT I didn't attend the actual presentation....

1. 3,012 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8003
    Having talked with DT I didn't attend the actual presentation. Can look at it online along with all the other talks and will probably do so after the Pergola goes up over this weekend - hopefully the SP in due course goes up as well.

I did watch the first session at the conference which is also given in this video clip.

The theme of the conference was New World Metals and the first speaker (Eddy Rigg of Argonaut) gave, IMO, an excellent overview of this thematic that was repeated in various guises by many speakers. His talk begins around 4:30.

The scale of oil and gas, coal and iron relative to the sparklies (gold, sulphides, REEs etc) and how much change is required is mind boggling. It is all for saving the environment without doing too much to further exacerbate what has been done. Is it possible? Future generations, even those younger than some on HC, will find out.....

I just listened to DT on the Webinar and will tailor another post or two from what I gleaned at the booth so that there they won't be repeating what he covered already. Some extra "colour" at times. The analogy of Forest and trees is so appropriate for DRE with a couple of young sequoias already springing up in a large forest of varying types that are being explored.
    Last edited by salpetie: 10/09/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DRE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
-0.001(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $70.26M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.1¢ 2.0¢ $103.9K 5.161M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 8253903 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 1266017 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DRE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.