DRE 4.35% 2.2¢ dreadnought resources ltd

Probably one of the best presentations I've heard from Dean. On...

1. 3,262 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 345
    Probably one of the best presentations I've heard from Dean. On occasion, in other presentations IMO he's looked and acted slightly on edge (which is unsurprising given the audiences he's entertaining). But this one, he looked more relaxed and composed, he got the message across loud and clear.
    As mentioned above, I liked the point he made about there being no orphan period, just work, work, work. That's what investors and potential investors want to hear.
    I also liked the fact that the host mentioned that people were specifically waiting for DRE's presentation. If that isn't a good sign, I don't know what is.
    I caught the last couple of minutes of the presentation before ours, and in comparison the guy didn't come across as engaging or even remotely interesting (no offence buddy).
    Dean nailed it. He's a natural speaker and his knowledge is vast, and knows every one of his projects like the back of his hand and I'm sure he would've confused a few in the crowd with his technical jargon.

I, like all of us here are eagerly awaiting the Tsunami of assay results. Patience is required, but once they start flowing, they wont stop for a long while.

Good luck to all

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DRE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
-0.001(4.35%)
Mkt cap ! $77.28M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.3¢ 2.3¢ 2.2¢ $16.77K 741.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 3166924 2.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.3¢ 867555 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.06pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DRE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.