GBZ 11.1% 1.0¢ gbm resources limited

Ann: New Yandan Geology Model Defines Compelling Targets, page-9

1. 626 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 264
    My goodness gb girl you are productive .Something like 45 posts on Deg in a month .No posts on anything else.Would you like to share if you work for Deg in a public relations category or receive reimbursement from DEG ??????
    Other straws in the wind .
    Tony Makuch is now CEO of a silver company with a huge resource in Mexico.Tony is one of the best precious metals executives in the business .He took KL from 1 billion to 13 billion capitalization.Now if DEG had employed tony as their CEO I would have more confidence in their ability to bring the mine on stream and in budget.
    One of the other great mining executives is Paul Huet (who is currently living in Australia) and who manages the company which runs the the Beta Hunt mine( which is in Australia).They are gradually increasing production in a very smart way paying for it out of Cash flow .They recently bought a 100,000 ounce mill recently for about 60 million and will expand production to about 250,000 ounces .KRR has significant gold and nickel reserves ,is cash flow positive and extremely well managed ,I dont currently own it preferring to own I shares like JNUG,GDXJ,GDX ,NUGT .It provides broad exposure to gold stocks but removes individual mine risks .Franco and FCX I also own .A friend of mine who has 50 yrs gold investment experience has 10K Franco.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GBZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.001(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $11.56M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 1.0¢ 0.9¢ $14.02K 1.446M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 548882 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 473053 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GBZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.