MNS 0.00% 4.2¢ magnis energy technologies ltd

It's only a good buy if you are a Magnis holder. Trying to...

1. 697 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    It's only a good buy if you are a Magnis holder.

Trying to understand how all the non holders can't seem to understand that buying all that equipment is not a major win so I put my non holder cap on and sent Frank a letter. Went something like this.

Dear Frank,

I am not sure where you get off on buying all this equipment so cheap when we have been saying Magnis will have to dilute its shareholders to the tune of $150 million. You are not creating a fair playing field if you don't need to add a few hundred million shares to the registry for this equipment. Myself and others have been saying Magnis will never get the New York Gigafactory up and running so early and now we will have to swallow our words when you start production next year. Can you please explain your arrogance in not following the normal route of paying full price for the battery equipment and also saving the shareholders from massive dilution like all other companies do.

Also we are not happy that you have been in talks with many governments about setting up gigafactories in their countries. It is absurd that your technology is so great you have them queuing up for your batteries whilst us minnows are still trying to work out how you get a foot in the door for our measly wannabe graphite mining operations.

Can you please assure us you will not be making similar purchases of equipment for the remaining gigafactories that we have been saying will never get built.

All the worst.
    Disgruntled non holder.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.