PDN 0.48% $12.48 paladin energy ltd

Paladin represents an investment and belief in the "last man...

1. 1,694 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2008
    Paladin represents an investment and belief in the "last man standing" theory.

The stock is likely to break the back of investors' patience (for a second time in its existence) and cause much frustration.

Although there is little doubt LH is a premium resource, it remains to be seen whether the money available to keep the company afloat, is sufficient to outlast the below production costs price uranium.

I am a bull long term based on demand far outweighing deliverable supply at current spot prices. A tipping point will come where contracts will be exchanged at $50 + per lb to at least underpin additional production from current producers. If PDN can achieve their aspirational $30/lb AISC, a case for re-start can be made. However, that is probably at least 9-12 painful months away, all the time depleting Paladin's limited cash reserves. I will back myself in to be very very patient.

Can't help myself at present from buying at current prices (a 20% discount to CR price), yet still have vivid memory of the absolute bomb i lost on PDN Mark1.

They say anyone can make a mistake but only a fool makes the same mistake more than once. When I look in the mirror in a year or 2, I expect I will better know myself.

GLTAS, this is going to be a long trek and a bumpy ride.
    Last edited by Jack1960: 16/10/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PDN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$12.48
Change
0.060(0.48%)
Mkt cap ! $3.724B
Open High Low Value Volume
$12.45 $12.76 $12.26 $26.57M 2.124M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 6286 $12.47

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$12.48 5038 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PDN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.