MNS 0.00% 4.2¢ magnis energy technologies ltd

Ann: New York Lithium-ion Battery Plant Equipment Purchase, page-181

1. 1,666 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1518
    First post on these threads and really enjoy the civil nature in general as some companies are just a circus on HC
    The moment I bumped into this ticker and did my DD I began building a position after clearly seeing its undervalued in a big way
    The Tanzania graphite project shovel ready
    The relationship/partnership formed with C4V
    The quality board
    The equipment buy at a major discount
    And to top it all off they are racing with funding now to get that 1st of hopefully many GWh up and pumping in 2021 to create cashflow to enable growth onwards
    Lots to like about Magnis and now it’s just a matter of the team continuing to execute on their strategy
    Hopefully in for some exciting news flow now with more funding expected this quarter and hints of one of their off take partners being announced

Definitely enjoy like you said Happy about being in a space that could at least help the environment and begin contributing to reversing the effects of what mankind has done to the planet
    A big Attenborough fan and definitely realise after watching his documentaries just how much we need to act and change our habits before it’s irreversible

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.