MNS 0.00% 4.2¢ magnis energy technologies ltd

Ann: New York Lithium-ion Battery Plant Update, page-57

1. 2,230 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 419
    @MNSFan you have now overstepped even in my view. That probably means nothing to you as we don’t know each other, but at one point you seemed level headed even given the highs and lows. Not sure how you can be so dirty with mns if you pocketed 6 figure, unless you bought in at price you sold and your investment was 6 figure? You are now just been a douche and unless you are trying to down ramp to get back in, what other motives do you have to even care any longer. MNS/IM3NY are running up the ramp to the rocket ship and unless you have a ticket, get f’ed.
    Great update today, new head count to aid with listing on NYSE.
    Update with setup, approx 5% in last month. Maybe not as far a long as some hope, but I’ve never built a giga factory, or refurbished one, though I think reburb would take longer as you have to work with available area, corners, pillars, ceiling height, core drilling to position equipment, then calibrate for semi autonomous and then fully. I think I would rather build from scratch, custom to my needs. Maybe Townsville will be quicker. Lessons learnt etc.
    MNS is go and current milestones seem to date. GLTAH and F off those that aren’t b

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.