MNS 0.00% 4.2¢ magnis energy technologies ltd

I was going to transfer some money to USA for more Tesla...

1. 41 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    I was going to transfer some money to USA for more Tesla shares.... but you guys (and some other research I did) convinced me to invest in Magnis instead..... If they get to $10.38 a share in 10 years, I'm up $110,000 (yay!). Maybe even afford a couple of Cybertrucks

What I like about Magnis:
    - vertically integrated (Graphite mine in Tanzania). Where are they going to get their lithium and any other battery metal from though?
    - have the guy who invented lithium-ion batteries on the board
    - the guy who spent 10 years at Tesla designing their factories (?)
    - part-own patents for funky batteries which charge quicker, are cheaper to produce (and hopefully last longer)
    - are actually building a factory right now... if that goes well (and it's in a great location... USA) then the other factories will go ahead
    - Tesla say they'll buy any batteries they can.... hopefully Magnis' is amongst them. If not... plenty of other potential customers.
    - want to be as green as possible (which is why I invested in LKE and VUL)

One concern.... why battery pack pouches? I thought they were more dangerous and difficult than cylindrical cells (e.g. Tesla's). https://insideevs.com/news/532693/tesla-pouch-battery-cells-risk/
    ... unless they are following BYD's blade example?

So... do you think I should have bought 4 more shares in Tesla for my $4100 AUD... and hopefully they'd be at $20k in 10 years time? That would only be $80k ... I think Magnis is a much better proposition... If it goes to $20 in 10 years that would be $220,000 worth for me $100 would be... $1,100,000.00 (!!).

But seriously, you guru's of shares.... if all goes reasonably well for Magnis, what do you think the share price would realistically be in 10 years time?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.