MNS 0.00% 4.2¢ magnis energy technologies ltd

Hey Fritzy…. I see your still going on with your downramping....

1. 83 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 29
    Hey Fritzy…. I see your still going on with your downramping. You first arrived in February last year… funnily enough when Mondrian disappeared. You were going hard and telling us all to give up when the stock price was hovering around 22 cents. Then you did the same thing when it was sitting for a while between 28 and 32 cents. You told us all that everything with the company from IM3NY to Nachu was bullshit. Stock price rose to early 40s and back to 32 and told everyone the price rose due to a pump. We had the meteoric rise to 70 and disappeared for a while until you and your cohorts at the Australian decided to go on a mission with 12 articles in a matter of months against the company’ which you by the way warned everyone before each article.. Funny that.. also warned everyone of the raid against FP before it even became public which was illegal. Now you keep asking the same question over and over again. Like I’ve stated before you need HELP… Go get it…Your agenda is being ridiculed now. Hopefully this history will help any new investors that have come on recently. ONWARDS AND UPWARDS TO A BIG 22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.