MNS 0.00% 4.2¢ magnis energy technologies ltd

I used to hold Latin Resources - LRS:ASX. So I know all about...

1. 1,056 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 104
    I used to hold Latin Resources - LRS:ASX. So I know all about it. The issue is speculating in potentially "Growth" business which has no foundation and anticipating to wait for ANN's and seeing the share price rocket. I must admit that I feel uncomfortable "Investing" but I could call it Speculating on a business with no cash revenue and going silent.

A business sometime's doesn't really correlate to it's share price. There are some businesses out there that have seen their stock thrashed but if you look at it's underlying asset / liabilities and book value it's actually worth more than the stock price it self lol...

For MNS I can't really calculate or no where to start to see the numbers coming in future so I can say I'm speculating...

What is the price for MNS did you pay avg per share ? I hope your not one of those people who bought at the top and later holds the bag...

But according to data Frank has a increase holding and keeps on increasing over time. Seeing Director's buying stock put's a bit of ease as well as presentations to keep investors in the loop.

Today's price is 29 cents, if we see RED on the American market's tonight it could potentially bring this down another few more cents. I'm happy to pick it up even lower.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.