ZNO 4.00% 2.6¢ zoono group limited

Ann: New Zealand Commerce Commission Prosecution, page-9

1. 19 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    @squid2020 - I am not going to label you, or any other poster here. To be clear, are you saying that Zoono's competitors (and/or others) are part of a conspiracy to encourage the New Zealand Commerce Commission to prosecute? My first question is - why bother? Have a look at the balance sheet and the recent news. This is a company that is relying on related party loans to keep the lights on.

I have no doubt that Zoono kills 99.9% of germs when applied. Why wouldn't it - the active ingredient is literally in every other non-alcoholic based hand sanitiser. The issue is timing.

Still, I am open-minded. Hence, I ask you or anyone else to look through the 200 tests and find me just one that illustrates that Zoono works as described in real-world conditions. That is, it kills 99.9% of identified germs without reapplication after it has either (1) been on a non-laboratory surface for 30 days or (2) on someone's hands for 24 hours (after they've been washed, gone about their day etc).

Indeed, I'd even settle for a test in a laboratory that shows Zoono is 99.9% effective after 30 days/24 hours, whereas a competitor product (with benzalkonium chloride as the active ingredient) isn't under the same conditions.

I've tried to find both and had no success.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZNO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.6¢
Change
0.001(4.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.184M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.5¢ 2.6¢ 2.5¢ $2.218K 87.91K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 53148 2.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.7¢ 6250 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.50pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZNO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.