BPH 11.1% 2.4¢ bph energy ltd

Going off the Bell Report he was within his rights to make the...

1. 300 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 231
    Going off the Bell Report he was within his rights to make the decision legally but recommendations made so that it couldn’t happen again. Your first 2 points though I think is where it will be won and if that’s what they are going in with I’m comfortable they will win it too. In April Scomo declared he did not support it and would not have his backing (said it on TV so pretty hard to argue), it is documented it was months after that he received a brief on PEP-11, a brief that KP wanted to be excluded from and was. He publicly stated his position on PEP-11 well before he received his brief to make his decision from. He speaks plain and simple, probably shouldn’t have spoken at all. In December he banged on that it took so long because there was a process and procedural fairness need to be applied for him to properly carry out his duties (he obviously knew this might come back to bite him). If that is the line they take I’d bet on Asset winning because I don’t see how you can defend that. I’m not worried about what happens with NOPTA, I think that will sort itself out.

what is your take on the political side of things? I don’t think that is a side of things you can just brush aside. I know the decision will be under scrutiny by a lot of people which favours BPH but I’m also not oblivious to the fact that self interest outweighs Australia’s interest.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BPH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.4¢
Change
-0.003(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $26.34M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.9¢ 3.0¢ 2.4¢ $545.4K 20.50M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 303224 2.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.5¢ 1060718 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.4¢
  Change
-0.003 ( 7.34 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.9¢ 3.0¢ 2.4¢ 18889514
Last updated 15.56pm 03/05/2024 ?
BPH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.