BPH 11.1% 2.4¢ bph energy ltd

I’m guessing this is the process:BPH goes to court and to win...

1. 300 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 231
    I’m guessing this is the process:

BPH goes to court and to win their appeal a judge will have to state that the ex PM broke laws which he was informed he could do by the GG a Commonwealth Representative. Albos investigation resulted in ‘it was wrong morally’, morality doesn’t matter in a court of law, the law matters. I don’t think the court case will be a walk up win like some are suggesting. The judge will need to not only condemn Scomo but the Commonwealth as a whole. Let’s say BPH win like it is suggested…. How long will the court case take? I am only guessing but if a judge is going to rule that an ex PM and a Commonwealth Representative broke the law it will not be an overnight thing. It’s a pretty big deal as I see it.

Because of the amount of time passed I can only assume BPH start the whole process over again. 12 month wait on a NOPTA decision and then it goes to the current government to decide its fate once again. What is the current governments stance on PEP-11? Is it the same as KP’s was? Will there be more support along the coast? What political figures are going to bat for PEP-11? Reading some comments on here clearly someone knows.

this is not a downramping, I just want to know other peoples thoughts. Political needs are always going to come before Australia’s needs do ‘we need gas’ isn’t going to get this across the line IF it gets past the court case. BPH needs political support IMO. I want to make lots of money too and this stock can move real quick but merely wanting something isn’t going to manifest it into reality.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BPH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.4¢
Change
-0.003(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $26.34M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.9¢ 3.0¢ 2.4¢ $545.4K 20.50M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 303224 2.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.5¢ 1060718 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.4¢
  Change
-0.003 ( 7.34 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.9¢ 3.0¢ 2.4¢ 18889514
Last updated 15.56pm 03/05/2024 ?
BPH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.