PNX 0.00% 0.4¢ pnx metals limited

Yes - thanks panorama - I agree but I am always conscious of the...

1. 1,198 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 60
    Yes - thanks panorama - I agree but I am always conscious of the occasional need to both conserve capital (although I still manage too many losing trades) and occasional sales for cash flow purposes.
    I initially bought and sold PNX a year ago for some loss, but this time I am in since Aug with half my holding now being from the SPP at 1.05c with rest at 1.2c, so I am in a comfortable position if I accept that 1-1 - 1.2c is likely to be its baseline for the time being.
    I would very much like to hang on until at least the 12mths has passed (preferably longer if things do kick on) and it now seems likely that this will coincide with when things should be much more exciting! I am trying to be patient, believe me
    I was just interested in others' thoughts on the short to medium term prospects and an explanation of what I observed when I bought more today. Is it an "iceberg"? Why are they selling?? How many were traded on Chi-X today?
    I appreciate your comforting comment and welcome any other observations from you or others here.

sasa

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PNX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $23.88M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $4.117K 1.026M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 4328799 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 29461379 15
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.50pm 19/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PNX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.