SI6 25.0% 0.2¢ si6 metals limited

In my opinion Any buy in price below 1 cent is a great price...

1. 725 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 280
    In my opinion
    Any buy in price below 1 cent is a great price provided you have patience. If your looking to double your money over night maybe BML isn't for you.
    And, I dont think all  that took put in the SPP are interested in selling IMO, or shouldn't be..... may as well sit back and let those dollars we invested in the company pay off once the results are in from the exploration at BML's 100% owned PL 59/2008.

♦   PL 59/2008 is considered particularly attractive because it contains a number of prospects that lie along strike from Maibele North on a geological horizon that is interpreted to be a preferential host to Ni - Cu mineralisation in the district.
    ♦  The PL contains two priority prospects, Maibele North Extension and Mashambe, which show good indicators of potential Ni + Cu mineralisation similar to that displayed at Maibele North and have been discovered through soil geochemical surveys, geological mapping and airborne VTEM surveys. Strong conductors that are coincident with elevated Ni + Cu soil geochemisty
    and ultramafic rock-types are present at both prospects.
    ♦   The prospects lie along an interpreted geological horizon that contains a number of Ni + Cu occurrences including the Maibele North Resource, with Maibele Extension some 4 km east of Maibele North and Mashambe a further 6km east of Maibele North Extension.
    ♦   A third target, Mashambe Northeast, lies some 5km a long strike from Mashambe and, although it displays similar geological and geophysical feat ures, is a second priority due to less exploration having been undertaken there to date.
    (copied form 27/7/15 announcement)

Selling today will just allow others to reap the rewards.
    But hey, All IMO.
    Well, Thats my 2 bob for this lovely friday morning (overcast and cold haha)
    GL2AH

matty

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SI6 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
-0.001(25.0%)
Mkt cap ! $3.553M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $91 60.39K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
67 174750825 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 18762915 15
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.08am 08/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SI6 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.