NCM 0.00% $23.35 newcrest mining limited

Hi LegumeI take that from their own reports, alot of stockpiles...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 13,161 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2799
    Hi Legume

I take that from their own reports, alot of stockpiles were processed in the first QTR along with cutting sustaining capex which got the costs down,,,,,,,they said "higher non-cash inventory charge associated with the processing of stockpiled ore."

Hence the big drop in costs suddenly last QTr..................... Ive been asking about it for a while, assume costs already expensed to make the stockpile and now they are processing it to get the cash when they needed it? but obviously they need to replenish it and thats hard I suppose when they cut sustaining capex???? so low costs cant last forever???? Id also been asking why if production was ok last QTr why was the by product credits so low,,has that got something to do with the stockpile processing????

So we have the first part of the production number for the equation,,,last pre release they told us the production number and the AISC number to stop a fall,,this time only the production number, which is alittle higher,,,,,,,,

Interestingly, Ave price first QTr was 1442aud,,,if you put the average of say 1360AUD for the QTR,,,revenue flat to slightly down,,,hardly justifying the massive rise,,,,but I don't have the average in front of me........and depending on costs which they heralded last QTR in a pre release along with production,,,,that increase isn't enough to have turned the company around.....if it had,,,they wouldn't be going out borrowing more money

Production slightly up as a group
    Csts unknow
    AUD POG down last QTr from last average the same roughly,,,,,,so gone no where
    Assuming costs are rising as they needed more money last QTr and already this QTR?

but

,,,,USA back on a world record , see what flash cash does,,they certainly move a lot already from end of last QTR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NCM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.