Who gets the $1.2m, ASIC? Have ASIC been so inconvenienced or...

1. 26,952 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4607
    Who gets the $1.2m, ASIC? Have ASIC been so inconvenienced or are they out of pocket? Why do they get to keep it? I'm a shareholder and I am not going to waste my time getting my knickers in a twist as to who did what or whether ASIC are right or the NCM board at fault, honestly I couldn't care less, just spilt milk to me - however, I do care that if a company are found by ASIC to have inconvenienced their own retail shareholders who are consequently out of pocket, then it is those shareholders who should be compensated rather than ASIC rewarding themselves from the very coffers that being to the shareholders in the first place.

If other holders have a view, please share. no interest at all in non holders or shorters jumping on the bandwagon to bang a drum or downramp, $1.2m isn't going to affect the SP one bit. My point is directed at who the heck ASIC think they are, they are so feckless in the first place, they should be slapped with the fine and it should be paid directly to retail NCM holders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NCM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.