NRU 0.00% 5.5¢ newera resources limited

i just cant understand those rubbish Chinasaw wrote could get 4...

1. 4,793 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 90
    i just cant understand those rubbish Chinasaw wrote could get 4 people vote up....

what the hell the 4b shares?????do you guys use your eyes to read the ANN again....

i wont even come to Nru thread until it touch 0.5c sooner or later.

talking down a junior stock is so easy in this market.

why you guys dont use your foot to think why those 30m buying at 0.3c only happen in no more than 10 minutes?

if Chinasaw is right before, why not use the funds buying at 0.3c and put 90m order at 0.1c?????

Bugger.

Chinasaw, remember not long ago, you talk down Nru when it trading even at 0.1c and saying it will go to 0 and it seems someone do believe you said and sold down into 0.1c and even there is no buying at 0.1c, then 2 days later, 0.3c got line wiped....so whoever believe you will be punch their heads by trusting you...

OK, those who trust you before still cant learn their mistake and be suspecious your bad history and reputation, so looks like they will trust your rubbish again and sold again, and their face will be slap agian when 0.3c got line wiped.

after then, consolidation at higher price and Nru got 4m dollars and high grade ore found within a short time period, SP soar.....

dont forgeot Couplous is the largest share holders and he is the man who bought LNG at 4c and sold at $3.....

READ THE 2 PARA CAREFULLY..

the style of mineralisation and tenor of grades have been confirmed along with the prospectivity for identifying significant additional high grade mineralisation; targets for immediate drilling and resource definition programs have been identified which are immediately accessible;

Following a capital raising and Shareholder approval, Newera plans to embark on an aggressive in-mine exploration program to identify easily accessible ore close to current mine workings and establish a JORC resource.

enough said and 88 chinasaw.........

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NRU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.