CHN 4.19% $1.03 chalice mining limited

sorry, I'm writing so much here right now;) but the more you get...

1. 293 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 50
    sorry, I'm writing so much here right now but the more you get involved with Chalice Gold the more interesting the two big projects in Canada and Australia seem.

East Cadillac project in Canada (huge Area): to date, Chalice Gold is reported to have 176,000 ounces (reserves 30,000 to 4.2 g gold and resources 146,000 to 4,1 g). these should increase soon. The 176,000 ounces have a value of over 216 million USD! (176,000 ounces x 1230 current gold price in USD)

My wish and hope is that Chalice Gold will consider processing the ore in adjacent gold mines (there are enough of those in the area) to generate steady cash flow. With this steady income you could continue to expand very good. And my wish is that Chalice does a lot more PR so that they are much better known than now.

CEO Dorsch says about this area:

Chalice’s Chief Executive Officer Alex Dorsch said: “The latest results confirm that East Cadillac is highly prospective for large-scale gold systems, and that the exploration toolkit we are applying gives us the best chance of vectoring towards a substantial discovery. This potential is further underlined by the prospective geological setting of the Project in the prolific Val-d’Or district, and its location along strike from several multi-million ounce gold deposits and mines.

Since acquiring and consolidating the Project, we have systematically explored the area and made substantial progress in a relatively short period of time. We are very excited about the upcoming drilling program and we look forward to receiving results as our exploration activities ramp-up.”

Very exciting are the Legrand and Anderson properties, especially Anderson.
    See the picture from the Chalice presentation

upload_2018-10-27_13-56-50.jpeg

- The Legrand anomaly (to be similar to Malartic (Agnico / Yamana) with 16 million ounces at 1.1 grams per ton)

... The Legrand anomaly overlies a zone of interpreted complex structure in an area of folded sedimentary rocks transected by thrust faults and intruded by felsic dykes, all of which suggests a favourable setting for orogenic gold mineralisation. In addition, the distribution of anomalous pathfinder metals in soils has a similar pattern of the metal zonation documented for the Canadian Malartic gold deposit which displays a zonation from proximal Au-W to distal Cs-Li-Tl. The Legrand anomaly has not been previously drill tested and is to be prioritised for drilling in the upcoming winter program.

... The Anderson anomaly is a strong coherent gold-in-soil anomaly defined over a strike length of 2.3km and located about 2.5km north of the Larder Lake-Cadillac fault zone (LLCFZ). The east-west orientation is similar to other sub- parallel structures that host the Forsan gold deposit and other gold occurrences in the northern mafic succession. The anomaly is also to be prioritised for drill testing.

Rock chip sampling conducted during the 2018 field season has identified a 1.2km long zone of anomalous gold mineralisation, with assays up to 39g/t Au, located between 1-2.5km east of the recent Lac Rapides gold discovery

39g gold ... really great

http://clients3.weblink.com.au/pdf/CHN/02038652.pdf

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CHN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.03
Change
-0.045(4.19%)
Mkt cap ! $400.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.05 $1.06 $1.03 $1.819M 1.746M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1259 $1.03

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.04 1442 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CHN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.