GMV 0.00% 3.9¢ g medical innovations holdings limited

Twitter poster questioned the article yesterday with Brendan de...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,991 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 875
    Twitter poster questioned the article yesterday with Brendan de Kauwe on line and looks like the company responded by clearing up the issue which is a positive and quick response .

Have to admit its clear reading the posts today, you see the ones who are being tested with their holdings and the frustration with the company and going on the attack, that they are either doubting their own research or are way under on the price they paid for their shares. At the end of the day there are no guarantees and if you wanted a safer bet/journey, you wait for govt approvals. Any buying before they come along is a risk and gamble and we choose to accept that when we buy in before approvals.

I'm seeing this as the final push down and accumulation phase before Nasdaq. Plenty of others will focus on the negatives but at the end of the day if you have done your own research the rewards will come.

CFDA and HK listing for myself will be more exciting than the NASDAQ, just because of the market it opens up and the money the HK raises will change the market cap for GMV
    Last edited by more4less: 16/05/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GMV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.