NWT 0.00% 11.5¢ newsat limited

Well put De-M., my sentiments exactly, re; a) holding to get out...

1. 632 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Well put De-M.,
    my sentiments exactly, re;
    a) holding to get out now, have been living this dream (nightmare) since before its inception.
    b) pay structure is ridiculous, and unjustified, IMO, funny how no management seem to actually hold these massive amount of shares that seem to time after time vote in favor of these ludicrous bonuses.
    c) Most important for us folk: fruition of projected income, to cover the darn finance. 11 mill gross, split over 3 years pfft give me a break.
    d) misleading commentary...huh, they'll call it market timing, and in the famous words of our esteemed leader.."Welcome to the stock market" ! too bad everything else has seemed to appreciate 2-3 fold in the same amount of years, besides NWT. I wish I had this NWT money on anything else that resides in this statement, I'd be better off. I recall the avanti SP chart being thrown down our throats time after time, and we've nowhere near reached that type of promise.

PS. Even though he's done a great service to us all, everyone dont just rely on gannp to provide you satisfaction, if you're a holder, get in there, apply pressure, you have the right, and the voice to convey your concerns. Management seem chatty when they foresee they need market capital, then go silent when they don't perform. The more voices, may nudge some type of honest feedback that we all deserve.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NWT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.