NWT 0.00% 11.5¢ newsat limited

re: Ann: NewSat Share Purchase Plan (SPP) off... "..I dont like...

1. 1,476 Posts.
    re: Ann: NewSat Share Purchase Plan (SPP) off... "..I dont like people bad mouthing my company (as a shareholder) or the people who run it.."

THATS IT in a nut shell.

They could cost me as a shareholder money.

Someone researching the company as it is NOW hears all the dribble about years ago which if we researched on most any company I'm sure we could find equal wastage, bad decisions or just BS. (NAB comes to mind)..

If they don't own shares and don't want to fine, you have your reasons but why 500 posts?? Why?? Why??

Move on.

Newsat is IMHO doing everything right, they are turning into a totally professional company (tell me who has a better web site in their field) and mixing it with the big boys.

What happened in the past is the past.

NO DEBT you bet.

Banks are the #1 closers of business but we can tell the bank to shove their money.

As for dilution of shares, who cares?

Any tick up in the SP wipes out the percentage dollar loss. Some get carried away with numbers but forget all about percentage gains that are now IMHO on the cards.

A strong Newsat with money in the bank is more lightly to get contracts that one with qualified accounts.

Soon I bet there is a share buy back (after 3c) but for now, right now, we can't have qualified accounts if we want our tenders to be taken seriously with NBN etc.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NWT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.