NWT 0.00% 11.5¢ newsat limited

re: Ann: NewSat Share Purchase Plan (SPP) off... A few General...

1. 1,476 Posts.
    re: Ann: NewSat Share Purchase Plan (SPP) off... A few General observations:-

* If you have a sell sentiment why talk the company down, why not up, so you can sell at a higher price?

* No shares = no info from current directors.

* AB go or stay?

He's made mistakes, no doubt on that basis he should go along with half the directors of many public companys.

HOWEVER if AB pulls off the Satellite deal as I, the other directors and many share holders think he will then he in effect has made $80m for the company.

We'll be on prime time news with Australia's first satellite.

On that basis I would forgive sins of the past and say you little beauty. If not (the satellite does not happen) I will also be calling for his resignation and a few large share holders may get together..

* Issue more shares to raise working capital. It's not just AB that thinks this is a good idea, I've talked to others at Newsat and they have given me good reasons also. The #1 is to remove the qualifications which I have dealt with already. Naturally I'd rather not but there are good reasons that you'd know if you're into tenders etc.

* Consolidation we all agree is a great idea, just not now for me. Many examples of companies that did it too early ending up right back were they started. Laugh if you like, but once we get to 3c then it could happen any time after that.

* New directors. It will happen names I've heard will impress you but we just have to be patient.

* Q2 expecting good results.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NWT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.