NWT 0.00% 11.5¢ newsat limited

re: Ann: NewSat Share Purchase Plan (SPP) off... Hi again Cruzy,...

1. 1,476 Posts.
    re: Ann: NewSat Share Purchase Plan (SPP) off... Hi again Cruzy, I think I'm in love.

We have to give you a newsat department to ramp!

Your timing is horrible, macattack has just come over from the dark side, (I think this is all part of the book he's writing)..

With NWT ramping it's first in best dressed so to speak, so please let us know if there is any particular department you're interested in, don't worry about mixing it with the boys because here we're often school boys (but cute) and we hope you'll note the tone of this thread is improving now most are on the same (winning!) side!

I don't want to steal ma's thunder but it seems to me he'd be great at ramping the "ongoing business opportunities" (excluding NBN) cause he has mentioned this as a must have for the business and who could disagree?

With the other board members blessing I would like to hold onto the "NBN ramping" department, as such, I humbly post below some examples of what I consider to be acceptable ramping as it's based on sort of facts.

Sorry to fast track you this way however I for one would like a lady on the board should we find it necessary to take over the company.

PS shoud we have too many Rampers, I may have to take up Mac's old position as the "anti-sat", just for balance :)

============ END of RANT, START OF Ramp =================

NewSat pushing its Jabiru satellite for NBN role

Telecommunications News - Networks

Australian satellite services provider NewSat (ASX: NWT) is ramping up efforts to secure a role in the provision of NBN services to those Australians beyond the reach of terrestrial networks, with a PR campaign for its planned Jabiru satellite.

...and recognition "provides further confidence in NewSat's initiative to launch Jabiru-1 in the final quarter of 2012, in advance of the anticipated National Broadband Network (NBN) satellite initiatives."

...has promised to "unveil its complete strategy, its partners and its funding plan before June 30th 2010."

http://www.silobreaker.com/newsat-pushing
    (REMOVE)
    -its-jabiru-satellite-for-nbn-role-5_2263206642306777109

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NWT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.