NWT 0.00% 11.5¢ newsat limited

Ann: NEWSAT SIGNS $40 MILLION CONTRACT FOR JABIRU, page-31

1. 85 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    re: Ann: NEWSAT SIGNS $40 MILLION CONTRACT FO... Comparing different contradictory comment Consolidation god, Consolidation no good
    Benefit the Short term Shareholders and the Long-term disadvantage so on

I hold the Understanding. What is good for the company progress will be also good for the Shareholders also. To reap the benefit we should gone and going along with it and given the full support to the Company. I hold to it Consolidation is Necessary step to make to achieve its vision to become a Company with strong foundation that we all Shareholders will have long-term benefit

In early years the Company had its own mistake for what we become a victim. What that was our choice our mistake also . The Company did learn from it and as the record show it, in its progress created a Company with strong foundation with great prospect.

Go along with it, the past few years we had plenty opportunity to correct and put right by leaving the past behind accepting the progress and the future prospect of the company, what in my understanding is in solid foundation, and take advantage the lots of opportunity and buy and buy. By those done that instead follow all those negative s comments they are already in the winning side including me purchased most of my share 3-6 ( 25- ??? 50 millions.)
    Consolidation good and necessary and as I know well organised that the Share will not shrink instead continue to upward.
    I wote YES

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NWT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.