CSK 0.00% 37.0¢ crowdspark ltd

NWZ is practically doing a CR every 6 months which is pretty...

1. 1,400 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 248
    NWZ is practically doing a CR every 6 months which is pretty predictable based on the current burning rate, they tried to pump the SP before the CR but just worked partially so we got into another devastating CR for the holders. The current year, that is about to end, has became the year of the Tech industry in Australia, most of them have done well in ASX and I have participated in really good RTO's that provided me with few baggers, in contrast we have NWZ, in my opinion probably the worst tech performer by knock-out.
    The idea of NWZ is just fenomenal, it is the future, there is no doubt about it in my mind however the poor implementation by senior personnel deserve a "red card", they should just leave..... salary increase? Sorry but there is a disconnection here, how is this possible?
    What can I say about AH without being offensive and trying to provide constructive feedback, if possible. First, AH, need to keep your cost low while you are building the company and revenue is not there yet, business class travelling isn't an option, sorry. Second, keep your investors informed, engage with them and be open, you are leading a media company so you must to have understanding that communication works both ways.

Cheers,

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CSK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.