CSK 0.00% 37.0¢ crowdspark ltd

Correction - that does not show $15,000 worth of content sales...

1. 1,871 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Correction - that does not show $15,000 worth of content sales per month, my understanding is it's show 15,000 ITEMS of content sold each month.

Hence my questions on pricing model and average versus min price per item of content. Ie with greater distribution reach the same content will sell more times and generate increasingly greater revenue per item.

last qtrly showed pure New Zulu revenue excluding file mobile of 200k. Meaning if in last qtr they were selling 15k items a month they were getting an average price of $4.4 per item. Will be interested to calculate how much av sale price has risen.

FYI - I'm expecting revenue for qtr to have increased to be $1m + total as file mobile kicks in a full qtr and they have already flagged over 100k of Nwz prime contract wins.

Add to this the ongoing platfirm fees of both Aus deals (at av $1m midpoint) plus Vietnam deal at 200k midpoint and you have a company with revenue run rate for next year of $6.2m BEFORE the.impact of any benefits from the many many content distribution and syndication deals.

So really not hard to see revenues hitting $10m+ next year with one or two more platform deals and extra growth from content sales already announced = banging on the door of Cash flow funded

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CSK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.