CSK 0.00% 37.0¢ crowdspark ltd

I am of the view that the last quarterly showed the beginnings...

1. 466 Posts.
    I am of the view that the last quarterly showed the beginnings of a turn around story...

Group revenues in Q3 were $0.5m, an increase of 278% compared with Q2 while revenues
    in March 2015 of $0.2m improved by 51% on the month of February due to March, being the
    first full month that Filemobile has contributed revenues to the group. Notably, revenues
    generated by Newzulu in Q3 excluding Filemobile grew by 85% to $0.2m compared with Q2.

Putting more context around this - There have been 12 deals/partnerships signed since the beginning of the year... 9 of these deals have been made after the 27/03/2015 and 4 of these after 22/04/2015. - Last quarterly was 30/04/2015.

It's difficult to determine or set an expectation for what Q4 will bring, however substantial growth on Q3 is a given IMO. With the recent deals is it beyond the realm of possibility that Q4 will show at least a 200% increase on Q3? Anyone else care to speculate on this? What's the market expectation?

I expect that it wont be too long before our big seller is going to have to be content with selling at higher prices...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CSK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.