VTX 3.85% 13.5¢ vertex minerals limited

Ann: NexGen Due Diligence Complete - Outstanding Results Achieved, page-325

1. 2,244 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 155
    Personally champ I don't own any VTX because I have all my funds stuck in mining stocks, but I do watch stocks like VTX, AZK,PSY and actually made some good cash on the two latter stocks, but I tell you what I really hate! When traders come on HC and give detail about the decisions they have made expecting inexperienced traders to copy, when it's really obvious what the motive is and especially when the stock is actually at the beginning of something good,I advise all not to copy what other traders post, example is this guys is trying to stress that 18% is the data you will save by using warpware and that it's not worth the saving, but they are misleading statements because announcement says 18% is the minimum saving of data and it also reached a high 42% I mean that is a huge saving of data, nearly half. They also on purpose made the increase of speed transfer of 100% to 300% insignificant like come on 100% to 300% is fricken massive can you imagine getting that speed!! Anyways my whole point is, who ever is invested in this is sitting on something really big so don't pay attention when traders come on here telling you they have sold because they most likely are full of you know.

Increased speed transfers of over 100%;Peaks over 300%; ando Minimum data savings of 18% with peaks as high as 42%

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VTX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.5¢
Change
0.005(3.85%)
Mkt cap ! $18.09M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.0¢ 14.5¢ 13.0¢ $102.9K 757.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 190592 13.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.5¢ 67504 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VTX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.