VTX 3.57% 8.1¢ vertex minerals limited

Ann: NexGen Due Diligence Complete - Outstanding Results Achieved, page-393

1. 3,437 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Oh dear, there are 3 or 4 recent posters that really need to pull their heads in.

Topaz, back door listing are becoming common place as they are cheap and relatively easier than an IPO, plenty of coys have had great success through doing such a thing.

I'm sure some are getting sick of repeating this but i'll do it again; we are at the spec end of the market, if you are here it's because you want to be exposed to a high growth part of a companies development. This means mystery, volatility, confusion are all part of the game. Some people moan and groan expecting the security of a blue chip at the price of a shell. I would encourage people to read the ZIP threads just after the ann was made regarding their new app and the roadshows demonstrating it. We're at the same point. They are now making money but you won't get their shares for 30 cents now as a result. If you don't like not knowing the intricacies of the tech or want a 100% money back guarantee that it'll make you money you are in the wrong place. Not all specs or backdoored shells succeed (go have a look at CMY) so you just can't expect a 100% hit rate, but i'm pretty confident this one will be one of the success stories.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VTX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.1¢
Change
-0.003(3.57%)
Mkt cap ! $9.944M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.1¢ 8.4¢ 8.1¢ $2.417K 29.38K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 62774 8.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.4¢ 18340 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.27am 12/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VTX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.