VTX 3.70% 14.0¢ vertex minerals limited

Ann: NexGen Due Diligence Complete - Outstanding Results Achieved, page-401

1. 7,575 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 32
    Shorns - I have watched VTX very little this week....and taken it off my main watchlist

I suggest you go out - you'll feel better

As I said have here before with AZK I sold at around 20c due to comments from HC getting to me and missed the peak

Difference here.....

Mr.Walker heavily invested
    Management have completed the acquisition process many times and have probably seen 10's of companies offered to them....

Why did they take so many months when we know they had many options to the table? If it was just to complete and transaction and get the advisers paid they would have completed a deal in Jan or Feb this year - IMO

All involved in VTX have a reputation they wish to keep, they will avoid pumps and duds IMO

We will need to be patient for further updates and news.

Difference between AZK and VTX IMO - AZK had 200 million on issue when it spiked - "free float was low" - VTX has had options being exercised and the number of shares increasing we dont know if options holders are selling or not but you would expect some to sell. More shares on issue makes it harder to move......

If the tech is as good as early indicators show we have nothing to worry about.....

As I have said many times I bought into this company as a shell for the people involved and still currently I'm invested trusting the people involved till we get more fact on the tech, that's where we all sit IMO.

Happy friday all

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VTX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.0¢
Change
0.005(3.70%)
Mkt cap ! $18.76M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.5¢ 14.5¢ 13.5¢ $51.09K 364.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 20000 13.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.0¢ 52899 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.56pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VTX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.