VTX 3.57% 8.1¢ vertex minerals limited

Ann: NexGen Due Diligence Complete - Outstanding Results Achieved, page-405

1. 5,019 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 166
    I personally keep an eye on the hype'd threads (and occasionally comment) to inform what I might and might not invest in. HC is far from the only source, but sometimes when the HC bandwagon jumps onto a stock, its time to leave.. VTX is an example for me. I don't know where people get the idea that peoples permission to post should only be allowed if the hold the stock.

The hyped stocks have an incredible volume of amusing commenter's who apparently have 100% faith in the long term company fundamentals - then aggressively attack anyone who asks a question not framed in a positive light. Then they start to question when the stock price (which has multiplied several times) drops a fraction of that amount. If the fundamentals are as strong as some claim, surely it would be time to walk away and just wait keeping an eye on just the company info to make sure the acquisition is on track.

If the fundamentals are so good, peoples opinions, comments and thoughts on HC will be of little consequence. Likewise the traders might make a bit on the way but ultimately they shouldn't worry FA LT holders, the traders will add interest and volatility but do little to the amazing potential of the company

Ultimately though I post - and sometimes on stocks I don't hold - with thoughts and opinions, to add to the conversation. I certainly appreciate the content of others (especially ones challenging the company, status quo or presenting contrarian views) because I like to try and find out as much as possible about companies. Good and bad from holders and non-holders alike.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VTX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.1¢
Change
-0.003(3.57%)
Mkt cap ! $9.944M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.1¢ 8.4¢ 8.1¢ $2.417K 29.38K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 62774 8.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.4¢ 18340 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.27am 12/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VTX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.