QXR 16.7% 0.7¢ qx resources limited

Lvchi have clearly got money behind them as per this article...

1. 44 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 25

Lvchi have clearly got money behind them as per this article (https://www.autocar.co.uk/car-news/motor-shows-geneva-motor-show/lvchi-auto-venere-lands-992bhp-electric-powertrain) that says they launched their car (concept?) at the Geneva motor show and currently employ 400 people. I think it is safe to assume that they have been talking to Next battery for some time and for this announcement to be made they know more about what is going on with the prototype development than we do as Hipo shareholders.

It's impossible to know how the markets and particularly the traders are going to try and play with this stock, but everything seems to be going in the right direction both in terms of battery development and this announcement of a potentially massive partnership.

Personally I am torn between wanting to see the herd arrive now to consilidate a new trading range and hoping that they stay out a bit longer so I can accumulate some more at these kind of prices as come 2019 I think that we will have left the 1-2c days long behind us. 

For me Hipo is all about the battery tech and given the doubts about Benton Wilcoxon that were bandied around when we first made the investment it is great to see an article on him in Forbes (well done for that spot last week ink) as you don't get much more credible than Forbes magazine.

For me, the key takeaway from this announcement was: "Both Next-Battery and Lvchi will proceed with key visits in Ukraine and China during Q1 2019 with a view to formalising a commercial collaboration venture in China". China is absolutely where the future of the electric vehicle market is and to be in there as a supplier to a market that size would mean an enormous return on our investment.  If Next Battery can continue the way they are going this 35%will become one of the legendary investments for a small cap ASX stock. 

Last edited by Queensland Kid: 10/12/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QXR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.001(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $7.770M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.7¢ 0.6¢ $3.627K 527.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 1133000 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 769773 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.38pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
QXR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.