IMU 0.00% 5.1¢ imugene limited

Yes Slykes,I believe you have summed it up very well actually...

1. 587 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5100
    Yes Slykes,

I believe you have summed it up very well actually ...

As you say ... "Sounds more like they wanted a larger N value (population) for the monotherapy.
    I imagine this could then be used to help inform future combo trials and allow them to start at a higher rate,
    particularly for IV where they've mentioned it needs more virus due the distribution that occurs
    ."

The more data they have (ie. population), the better they will be informed as to choices of targets (ie. which cancer/s) too.
    Once this is known, they should be able to start a Phase 2 safely, and at higher and more effective dose. This should
    accelerate the generation of data (either good or bad). I am leaning more and more to the possibility of it being good or
    very good.

There are still no fails! This is still all positive in my eyes. Of course, everyone needs to make up their own mind, even
    those sitting in the 'red', which includes myself at the current SP. Ask yourself ... How many immunotherapy bio-techs have
    this many trials running .... without a fail? Yes, go and do the DD on B-Vaxx, HER-Vaxx, and the entire CF33 suite. Don't
    forget to have another look at the Azer-cel CAR T celltherapy technology too. Amazing!

I don't like the current SP but I still love the science and, like the view of many here, that is all that will count in the end.
    Well done again, Team IMU.

As always, opinion only.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $379.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.2¢ 5.2¢ 5.0¢ $1.098M 21.50M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
97 7481668 5.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.1¢ 1703097 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.