FGR 8.20% 5.6¢ first graphene limited

Thank you L:) for your reply. I admire your enthusiasm,...

1. 86 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 28
    Thank you L for your reply. I admire your enthusiasm, diligence & positivity.

I have investment in private companies & the risk's are appropriate.

Publicly listed Australian Companies have formally required stated duties to their shareholders.

Sometimes it comes under a simple auspice beyond talk & letters & often company representatives travel to others places & countries to fish for money to help get their company growing.

What's on the hook?

Return.

Now my whine,

That's capitalism & it's not perfect & essentially a gamble though failure to meet ASX stated forecasts of FGR breakeven by years is not just misleading.

It shows a deep lack of understanding that in many other other Countries could receive punitive measures.

Not more money to walk away & start another hunt.

Capitalism is flawed yet a can be a source of great providence.

Though why do some of the manipulative keep bouncing back under new guises & never think they are unaccountable hiding behind nearly legal trick they can conjure up.

I have heard there is literally no respect for FGR at commercial level & that is on the (past) leadership & with such trust gone & it is all but impossible to regain & what a mess for MB & the new team to fix.

When one's word means so little best not to talk & that sounds like years of FGR silence or meaningless announcements on true business growth delivered & reflected by the markets appraisal of FGR.

This gig has morphed from so many directions it's hard to see at times how it presently survives or where it can go with any respect ... Said went to a few losers & into their bank accounts.

Not unusual if one has time in the market & I find the SM rather like a Mother-in-law ... Painful but necessary for the time tolerable lol.

Nonetheless, basically it's about risk & reward & that can be a relative question.

FGR has on record been a terrible investment for me over 5 years. I paid heaps for pathetic results & no spin can turn that.

I have up held to 3.2M heads & wasted $100k Au in the FGROC mess that was sold on promise in the team to succeed.

They failed again.

Imo a main success was getting two of several overpaid failures gone & a FGR restart at BOD level. (I see an accountant wants to do it all over again. Personally I would hang my head in shame).

The restart looks like margarine. Easily & widely spread & looks nice & pleasant, thinner though it sure ain't fresh butter & what a shame so many past investors have left FGR & will not trust in the words of the pyrrhic legacy that has befallen such a potential great Company that FGR might still become.

Bottom line, I will give FGR until 2023 & if no financial improvement or accountability is taken will see me (& I imagine many others) walk & only return to trade this stock for what it is worth.

Presently that's a still roughly a sad .20c Au a share & my guess not moving high soon.

So L I guess in conclusion, is FGR a serious investment for you or a bit more like of a science project & I mean no disrespect. I put a lot into WG's word & it hasn't proven worth it.

& I might have I have been around HC before though was legally threatened (likely via my very own money) from my own company FGR for posting on this public forum & that taught me much.

Churchill had a phrase that democracy is the least worst form of Government we have.

I think we can do much much better & places like HC still have a place ~

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.6¢
Change
-0.005(8.20%)
Mkt cap ! $36.91M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.1¢ 6.1¢ 5.6¢ $8.955K 153.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 84999 5.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.9¢ 78451 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
5.9¢
  Change
-0.005 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
6.0¢ 6.0¢ 5.7¢ 93280
Last updated 15.53pm 03/05/2024 ?
FGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.