FBR 4.26% 4.5¢ fbr ltd

Ann: Next-generation Hadrian X Testing Update, page-29

1. 1,074 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 457
    Yes there will be a CR this month. If they don't have anything to raise the SP prior, I suspect another CR just prior to leaving for US. 25% issued by Q2 2024 and we will maybe have a build started in the US by then, maybe. I'm losing trust due to repeated behavior...

I wish they had a production minded person in charge. Absolutely hopeless at generating revenue given the product on display. Great innovators but missing much opportunity as other tech continues to improve and be seen and accepted in field. It feels FBR accept only perfection and have not got it. The focus of the business is with the wrong people, give up on perfection before delivery.

Isn't the reason they made a modular machine so they can change parts/sections in and out? Is it not a modular machine now? Can't we send it and get some builds done in US giving potential partners access to the benefits. Give them a visual, something they can touch and provide time to adjust for flow on affects. Then of course when ready send the updated components over. Even advertise while building first houses about incoming improvements that are coming to commercial model. F were still talking about commercial models and improvements on the prototype and now 2024.

The blokes in the shed, a small select group of investors and some large businesses think they are onto a great winner, the rest of the world who if invested help significantly by increasing the SP making a CR much more lucrative think it's a dud or don't know about it.

It is this ongoing, continuous improvement that lets the mind think the machine can't actually do what the market needs. All the learnings from 109, the time given during covid, the ongoing raising. Do something with it all and SEND IT!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.5¢
Change
-0.002(4.26%)
Mkt cap ! $200.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.9¢ 4.9¢ 4.2¢ $769.0K 17.01M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 120000 4.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.5¢ 403482 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.