FBR 4.26% 4.5¢ fbr ltd

Re us small investors .FBR share volume has tripled, quadrupled...

1. 1,455 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 263
    Re us small investors .FBR share volume has tripled, quadrupled over the past 4 or so years.Lots of dilution , unfortunately.
    Nearly all the money for the extra shares from CR has not come from us.
    The CR has kept us small investors alive , in the game , otherwise like a lot of start ups , FBR would have folded.
    Who are the investors in capital raises ?I doubt they even trade , except in major blocks off market .
    The relative volume of shares traded , even at these low prices does not suggest any big investors running for the exits.
    IMO FBR care about the CR investors not us , except for the statutory obligatory requirements of a ASX listed company.
    Again IMO , R&D company for such an innovative , potentially transformational change to the industry , operates a lot in secrecy and indures setbacks quietly.I think Mike does a good job keeping the company alive , buying time for Mark to get it right and at the same time create opportunities when ready.
    Just providing another view , Pivacs have plenty of skin , shares yo want it to be successful.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.5¢
Change
-0.002(4.26%)
Mkt cap ! $200.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.9¢ 4.9¢ 4.2¢ $769.0K 17.01M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 120000 4.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.5¢ 403482 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.