FEX 1.82% 28.0¢ fenix resources ltd

re: Ann: Next Phase of Drilling Commences at ... Sorry SW can't...

1. 3,890 Posts.
    re: Ann: Next Phase of Drilling Commences at ... Sorry SW can't 100% agree with you on that one.

This is clearly the first piece of news that was going to be announced after the recent capital raising. EMG are on the record regularly for stating drilling was scheduled for Q1, and language like "resumes drilling" highlights this. That's what the cash raised recently is being used for.

OK - fair enough news of the JV finalisation is going to get this moving again BUT to be fair to GH and co. the latest quarterly the language is pretty clear for me:

"Documentation is in the process of final review by legal representatives for both joint venture parties, who have indicated completion of executable documentation within the current Quarter." That was only a little over two weeks ago so I assume had the expectation been that close in terms of time the language would have been a little clearer than 'current quarter'. Still 6 weeks to go on that front, which means they have an expecation FIRB and Chinese approval will be received in this time.

Anyway - I'm hoping it does hit 40 and the oppies follow as I'm ready and waiting!

:)

Cheers,

JY

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FEX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.