RFE 0.00% 0.0¢ series 2018-1 reds trust

re: Ann: Next Production Well at West Tulsa S... nazzy, the...

1. 7,207 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 311
    re: Ann: Next Production Well at West Tulsa S... nazzy, the email address is [email protected] . wasnt given any name in particular.

by the way, it is fairly long winded but have attached the email i sent 5 minutes ago.

Good afternoon

I wish to complain about the blatant manipulation of the SP of one of my shares, RFE or Red Fork Energy.

This share was manipulated in September through to December last year; most shareholders I speak with via Hot Copper have seen a share that got to $1.51 fall to the 75cent mark due to this.
    Most of us have been patient, and once this manipulator disappeared in late December the share price rose from 75c to $1.06 fairly quickly.
    Unfortunately yesterday robotic trading reappeared and has already dropped the share price by 7cents. All shareholders I have spoken to are most disappointed this is allowed, is this legal?????
    The lady I spoke to to get this email address said and I quote sometimes a large shareholder will break up a parcel to sell

This is rubbish, all you need to do is look at the trading from yesterday and today and you will see numerous trades for 5,6,7,8 or 9 shares. How long would a large shareholder take to sell shares at that rate??
    This must be a broker as the average Jo like myself wouldnt even be allowed to place sell trades like this.

I dont know whether this is going to fall on deaf ears , no offence to who ever reads this, but I/we the shareholders of RFE have had enough.
    I have read on other threads of Hot Copper that the ASX is a toothless tiger when it comes to dealing with this bane of the stock market, well now would be a good time to put an end to the shameless manipulation of RFEs share price.

I by no means am having a dig at who ever reads this but more so the ASX itself.

Please assist the shareholders of RFE; we would appreciate it more than you could know.

GO RFE

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RFE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.