RFE 0.00% 0.0¢ series 2018-1 reds trust

re: Ann: Next Production Well at West Tulsa S... Just sent this...

1. 15,518 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 43
    re: Ann: Next Production Well at West Tulsa S... Just sent this to David Prentice.

Dear David

You may recall I wrote to you a couple of weeks ago in relation to the drilling program, and you were kind enough to respond in detail.

Firstly, let me say I am further encouraged by today's announcement about progress in relation to the latest well. Here's hoping production tests are extremely positive.

I am however deeply concerned about the latest apparent attempts to manipulate the share price downwards by means of algorithmic trading systems. It was apparent over the last few weeks that whilst the so called "bots" were not being employed, the share price was allowed to trade freely and run up on fundamentals, that is to say positive news was greeted with positive market response.

Today, the reverse happened. Numerous trades of 3 and 5 shares are clearly being used to keep the share price movement under control.

Several other shareholders I have spoken to are as concerned about this activity as I am, and we have written to the ASX to register a complaint. It leads me to wonder whether you have a similar concern about the way the company is being manipulated and whether the company can also register a complaint.

Your views would be greatly appreciated, and as previously I'd request your permission to circulate your response to other interested loyal shareholders.

Sincerely,

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RFE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.