NXS 0.00% 27.5¢ next science limited

If you are interested in reading the publicly available...

1. 13 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8

If you are interested in reading the publicly available patent.

https://patentswarm.com/patents/US10477860B2

I have selected some extracts that help explain the science in a bit more detail.

Patent No: US 10,477,860 B2

Date: Nov. 19, 2019

‘Bacteria can be found in several forms, including planktonic and biofilm. In a biofilm, bacteria interact with surfaces and form colonies which adhere to a surface and continue to grow. The bacteria produce exopolysaccharide

(EPS) and/or extracellular-polysaccharide (ECPS) macromolecules which crosslink to form matrices or films that help to keep the bacteria attached to the surface. In addition to adhering to surfaces, biofilm matrices protect bacteria against many forms of attack.’

Patent ‘a composition that can solvate biofilms and disrupt bacterial cell walls acts to both kill the bacteria by cell lysis and remove the biofilm,

‘The high osmolarity of the composition combined with the correct solvent parameter(s), even in the absence of a surfactant, can quickly solvate a biofilm's macromolecular matrix and bacterial cell wall proteins.’

‘By bringing some portion of these cell wall proteins into solution, the entrained bacteria more easily can be caused to undergo cell leakage which, combined with the high partial pressure across their cell walls leads to bacterial death. Additionally, enhancing macromolecular matrix dissolution and increasing its solubility in the solvent system permits a shorter mean free path for the active components (the chemicals which interact with the bacteria), thereby increasing their rate and density and decreasing their necessary contact time and/or severity. These advantages permit use of compositions with lower total ingredient concentrations and/or milder conditions ( e.g., pH) to be used.’

Hope this is useful.

I have been active since the IPO and continue to have faith that this company has a tremendous runway (last quarters' revenue disappointment acknowledged).

I continue to build my position and maintain that we have a extremely experienced board and a CEO with a track record of success in the medical industry.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NXS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
27.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $80.34M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 19549 25.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
27.5¢ 9999 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 07.00am 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NXS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.