NXS 5.77% 24.5¢ next science limited

The injury was ‘ignored’ more than three weeks before it was...

1. 18,082 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3753
    The injury was ‘ignored’ more than three weeks before it was deemed surgery was necessary, Navy Diver…. and apparently -if the MRI had been properly looked at - it might have been done sooner with no need for the tendon graft.
    So yes, finding the right surgeon is key.
    It makes me wonder how many people might have been helped if 3M had not bought the global distribution rights and then effectively taken it off the market to promote its’ own products instead :/.

My daughter said when she went to buy the tube, the people at the Chemist also had no idea there was a medical point of difference between BlastX and other generic wound gels.

I don’t understand why Adamil has not launched a targeted promotional campaign!
    Anyway they have the BlastX now and the first cast comes off on Wednesday so hopefully the wound has so far healed clean.

I remain extremely perplexed as to why BlastX is not walking off the shelves.

EG;
    With the prevalence of tropical ulcers etc in Far North Queensland, and indeed all tropical areas, I would have thought (presuming XBio products heal those faster, as well as normal ulcers?) it would have become a cult product up here.
    - Does anyone know if trials on healing in cases of tropical ulcers have ever been run ?

And a few years back I wrote to the company about a WA professor who was doing intensive studies into impetigo (scabies) a bacterial infection that’s antibiotic resistant and runs rife in remote communities and through many schools.
    I wonder if this was ever followed up with or if all trials have been limited to the US?

And thanks again for the tip that it’s now available for sale here Navy Diver

cheers
    Last edited by sabine: 30/10/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NXS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
24.5¢
Change
-0.015(5.77%)
Mkt cap ! $71.46M
Open High Low Value Volume
25.0¢ 26.0¢ 24.5¢ $30.25K 119.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 75861 24.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
26.0¢ 43775 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NXS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.