KCN 0.74% $1.37 kingsgate consolidated limited.

Ann: Next tranche of CAT equipment arrives at Chatree, page-44

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 2,608 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2536
    The majority of mining stocks have not replicated the rise in the POG in recent years. In my view, the situation is aggravated by the fact that the modalities on the ASX penalise the retail sector and it does not make much economic sense for small investors, for example, to place offers above individual shares. In my view, prices are massively manipulated and this is also tolerated. It has nothing whatsoever to do with Thailand, but is simply a case of chasing promising shops, either because one expects success in trading or is betting on strong price increases in the medium/long term (or both) and wants to take shares from the retailer. In my opinion, this has nothing to do with KCN. Mining stocks are heavily undervalued across the board and in the medium-term price movements, even for stocks with extremely positive figures. The ASX is reminiscent of illegal cockfights with doped poultry. ASX looks more like predatory capitalism and a boot licker. KCN is (still) extremely weak on the chest (on the capital side). I don't think they ordered this extreme vehicle fleet for no reason. The share price will probably not develop adequately until the next quarterly results, even if the POG continues to improve. On the other hand, if there are downward fluctuations in the POG, this is more likely to be negative. KCN is simply susceptible to ‘games’. With TAFTA in the background, existing shareholders should be quite well protected, depending on the equity. Here too, however, we will have to see whether the expiry at the end of September is the last word.Have fun and hopefully we will hit the target range.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KCN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.