MYX 1.95% $4.52 mayne pharma group limited

Guess we will have to wait untillFriday, 27 August - Full Year...

1. 418 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 138

Guess we will have to wait untill
    Friday, 27 August - Full Year Results.....

Based on the level of investor engagement from this company... this is when we will probably find out it this product will indeed "save" this company.

They have gone completely quiet on the other "miracle" product Myring (Nuvaring)
    Amneal which launched their EluRyng in Dec 2019 already reported in their 2020 Full year....US$ figures of course

Generics net revenue was $1.3 billion for the year ended December 31, 2020, an increase of $34 million or 3% when comparedwith the same period in 2019. The year-over-year increase was primarily driven by 2019 and 2020 new product launches of$214 million, which included EluRyng and Sucralfate Oral Suspension

Mayne surely could do with an extra few million in revenue.

Meanwhile.
    Mithra full year report

Given what I have read it seems that Mayne may not be at fault for the delay in Nuvaring.But none of the feedback I've seen has been clear on exactly what the issues where that was raised by the FDA.
    Myring has not launched anywhere in the world before EluRyng even with different regulatory authorities and partners.
    And based on the wording it seems that it is Mithra that needs to compile additional data for FDA.
    Not clear to me who does what between Mithra and Mayne.....of course if they communicated clearly, I would not have to dig.

In 2020, Mithra launched its contraceptive vaginal ring Myring® in severalEuropean countries: in Germany ( April ), the largest European market and the secondlargest in the world, in Italy , fourth largest market in the world, as well as in8 9Austria, Belgium ( Feb ), Denmark and the Netherlands.
    Theapproval of the American regulatory authorities isawaited for the end of 2021-beginning of 2022, forcommercialization in the United States by MaynePharma.
    For the Complex Therapeutics, Mithra launched Myring® in Europe (Belgium, Luxembourg, Czech Republic andGermany) and is currently compiling the additional data requested by the FDA for the US launch.

I could not find any performance related data on any of the other markets where Myring has already launched.
    Companies like Farmitalia (Italy), Hormosan (Germany) is not publishing these results....
    Curiously, Farmitalia is ultimately owned by Pfizer.

Furhtermore it looks like Searchlight ( Canada ) has not yet start commercializing Nextellis ....

I guess I want to know how much I should hold my breath... and for how long.
    Will check back in on the performance of these other companies but August is around the corner anyway, that is if they would even report anything substantive.... they better.

Last edited by krugerrands: 21/06/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MYX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$4.52
Change
-0.090(1.95%)
Mkt cap ! $384.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
$4.59 $4.61 $4.48 $1.020M 225.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 1463 $4.50

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$4.54 859 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MYX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.