NXS 4.08% 23.5¢ next science limited

re: Ann: Nexus 2013 Financial Year Full Year ... wow .. at least...

1. 187 Posts.
    re: Ann: Nexus 2013 Financial Year Full Year ... wow .. at least I got to read the last couple of posts before you guys got moderated.

..so share price goes down ... you guys tear pieces off each other, share price goes up ...your guys tear pieces off each other

I am a holder, I have some losses, not big, I am sticking around for a good while on NXS, I believe the value is there (at least 20cps) - the trick is to realise it.

IMO, comments re CRUX having no buyers - seems a fair enough comment to me. Yes its about price and NXS management won't give it away - nor should they, but realsitically who wants to take on 15% when Shell as 82% .. well Shell might, Osaka taking their 3% to 18%(?) who else at anything other than a "steal" price ? In the meantime in a year or so its going to need cash put into it.

Longtom - working and producing now, generating cashflow, nice potential with the contract re-price and further prospects ... but has had production faults in the past, maybe could happen aggain ... I hope not but I wouldn't know. Its a cashflow positive assest, so could be sold for value, and management seem to be considering the options on this, but do you really want to sell your only cashflow producer ??

ES - lovely potential, but will need cash to prove-up. Maybe it can be sold but whats the point giving someone else all the upside.

It is fair to say that Cash is King and this is NXS's achilles heel ( but they are not Robinson Crusoe on that issue). Position is stable for now ( ex Sedco), but over time they need to realise some value somewhere, or CR, and a CR at the current share price would be horribly dillutive.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NXS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
23.5¢
Change
-0.010(4.08%)
Mkt cap ! $68.65M
Open High Low Value Volume
24.5¢ 25.0¢ 23.5¢ $5.012K 20.44K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 21848 23.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
26.0¢ 145820 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.33am 08/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NXS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.