re: Ann: Nexus & Santos Agree to Amend Longto... Thanks...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 707 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 10
    re: Ann: Nexus & Santos Agree to Amend Longto... Thanks Russell
    Still waiting and exercising disipline, dont think I will get them at 11c as are well supported at 13c. My price that I set is a personal thing more than valuation with a big margin for error - if I get set then so be it, if I miss out so be it as there are a handful of other stocks I follow in a similar position and offering same upside.
    Sell in May and go away hasnt worked for me yet,"maybe" some Euro event will upset the macro in the next few weeks - been too quiet for a little while???, June tax loss selling???? - maybe just wishful thinking.
    Dec balance sheet has a net asset value of 16c per share (excl tax assets) with LT at $137m and Crux at $219m, we all know that Crux in particular offers significant upside from that (whether you are in the $325m camp or the $750m camp or somewhere in between). Very little risk at company level now so I would be happy to invest my entire portfolio into NXS at 10 -11c (as is my strategy) and be able to sleep at night.
    I dont believe that LT resumption will be a catalyst for significant sp movement, the 2 catalysts are a sell down of Crux and to a lesser extent jv or LT drilling success, NXS is an asset play.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NXS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $58.43M
Open High Low Value Volume
20.0¢ 20.0¢ 19.0¢ $21.32K 107.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 20000 19.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
22.5¢ 5000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NXS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.